So, the winter season is at its peak and the ultimate complimentary thing that goes perfectly with winter season is tea. We are sure there must be 90% of people are absolute chai lovers. And the combination of chai+winters is literal heaven. And this article is dedicated to all the chai lovers and a pleasure of 5 minutes they will get while reading this article, as in this article we have mentioned 16 things every chai lover will relate to. So, here have a look at the article.
1) The Ultimate Tea Obsession- Arre-O-Chotu, ek cutting laana
2) From Tapri To Tea Rooms, you have tried tea everywhere
You know all the places that serve the BEST tea in your city.
3) ‘Adrak Wali Chai’ Is Bae!
Every winter morning begins and ends with this!
4) Rains = Chai + Pakoda
A perfect treat to yourself!
5) Wanna drink tea? Is it even a question to ask
6) People Bribe You With A Hot, Simmering Cup Of Tea
You would love to have it! And the way to your heart is through…tea.
7) Alarm Clock? Na, Chai!
All you need to get through a tough day is a cup of tea right when you wake up! ‘Subha ki pehli Chai’ , is a must for your survival as it keep you going throughout the day!
8) The Colour Matters When It’s About Tea
9) Parle-G/Monaco/Good day biscuits And Chai Is Your Favorite Snack
Because they are the ‘most’ compatible partner who live upto your taste!
10) As soon as The Ketli comes
Here is my little cup of joy
11) The First Sip
Cola-Shola sab apni jagah..chai ka kaam sirf chai he kar sakti hai.
12) You love to drink your tea slowly
Making the ‘surrrrrrrr’ or ‘shhrppp’ sounds. Doesn’t matter if people around you are getting irritated.
13) Tea can heal Anything and Everything, Literally
14) When they say “ITNI CHAI ACHI NAI”, Kisine pucha apse?
15) Its no more a drink its an Addiction
16) And a single cup of tea is never ever enough!
A ‘kettle’ probably can satisfy you
So, these were a few things that every chai lover will relate to. Do you still need more reasons why not to fall in love with a cup of ‘chai’?