Traveling is one thing that refreshes your whole mood and brings happiness to your life. And when we see pictures of famous places on the internet, we get more excited and determined to visit that particular place. But, have you ever faced a travel situation where you have decided to visit a place and has so many plans and travel expectations from that place, but when you reach there, you see the place with a different perspective? Places look really beautiful when we see their pictures, but in reality, when we visit there and see so many people around, it does not really look like what we have seen in pictures.
We all expect to get stress-free when we visit the place, but ultimately we get cruel disappointment. The clicks that gave wanderlust to us and the wings of our imagination breaks when we visit there and see the harsh reality. And the places are actually beautiful in reality, but the popularity of these places makes them busy, fussy and full of people. So, before planning that expensive holiday, just keep in mind the popularity of the place. And here, have a look at these travel expectations VS reality, and then plan your holiday.
1) Walking In Sheep Meadow, In New York’s Central Park, United States
2) Admiring The Glorious Niagara Falls, Which Marks The Border Between Canada And USA
3) Admiring Wat Rong Khun Temple In Thailand
4) Exploring The Amazing Architectural Details Of Gaudi’s Casa Mila In Barcelona, Spain
5) Visiting Hall Of Mirrors In The Palace Of Versailles, France
6) Camping In The Himalayas
7) Enjoying James Bond Island In Thailand
8) Having Family Fun Time At The Water Park
9) Walking By The Howrah Bridge In Kolkata, India
10) Visiting The Forbidden City In Beijing, China
11) Exploring Arashiyama Bamboo Forest In Japan
12) Anytime You’re Admiring The Blooming Sakura Trees
13) Exploring Antelope Canyon Arizona, USA
14) Swimming With Dolphins
15) Walking Across The Capilano Suspension Bridge In Vancouver, Canada
16) Visiting The Sydney Opera House, Australia
17) Exploring The Pristine Temples Of Angkor Wat, Cambodia
18) Admiring The Breathtaking Machu Picchu Scenery, Peru
19) Getting Goosebumps In Front Of The Ancient Temple Of Abu Simbel In Egypt
So, these were some travel Expectations VS Reality. Hope you like this article.