Bigg Boss is one house that gathers people from various genre and clubs them together to stay for 3 months. We are sure you all love to watch Bigg Boss and do gossips related to it, but we are sure that there are some enlightening facts about Bigg Boss that you secretly wanna know. So, to know such facts here have a look at the article.
1) There are cameras in smoking area room, but generally, the footage is not shown. It is only shown when a contestant makes such TRP bait statement that Bigg Boss team cannot miss.
2) Liquor is not banned in the house. Contestants fond of alcohol are usually served the same in fruit juice packets.
3) Only the toilets and showers don’t have cameras
4) There are mirrors all over the house, but they are simply not for the convenience of contestants. It is for the cameramen on the other side, filming, i.e., inside the walls.
5) Since it is physically impossible for contestants to clean such a big house all by themselves, the contestants are accorded a cleaning staff that comes in once per week.
6) The house is more like a movie set than a house, with floodlights on the perimeters and 90+ cameras filming 24×7.
7) And since contestants are not allowed to interact with outsiders, they are made to shift to other room, and the gates are shut while the cleaning staff do their job
8) One of the biggest downsides of being in a nature-y area is a lot of insects snakes, grasshoppers, and scorpions in the house
9) Absolutely no books are allowed inside the house, including holy scriptures like the Gita or the Bible. But, Bigg Boss will themselves provide it if contestant asks them.
10) Couples do get intimate inside the house, but it is often edited as Bigg Boss is a family show
11) There is a NO CLOCKS policy in the Bigg Boss house. A complete separation from the outside world that the contestants are not aware of the time.
12) The contestants are usually irregular in their activities. For example, usually, they end up having their lunch at 5 p.m as they don’t have any idea about the exact time
13) Vindu Dara Singh at 41 years, is the oldest and Gautam Gulati at 27 years, is the youngest Bigg Boss winner till date
14) A contestant will for sure get ₹8 lakhs, minimum as signing amount. Even if they get evicted in the first week only
15) Baywatch star Pamela Anderson who was part of Bigg Boss Season 4 for just three days reportedly charged ₹2.5 crore per day
16) The Great Khali, who made it to the finale of Bigg Boss 4, was being paid a whopping ₹50 lakhs per week
17) There is a weekly pay to contestants for every week they survive
18) Salman Khan’s fees who is reportedly being paid ₹11 crore to host per episode of Bigg Boss 11.
19) Contestants have also reported paranormal activity taking place in the house, with the crew members also admitting to the presence of a weird-looking woman standing in the corner of a room
20) There shall be no contact with the media after selection for Bigg Boss. Even after the eviction, it shall be done only with the channel’s permission
21) The voice of Bigg Boss belongs to Atul Kapoor
22) Quitting the show midway may incur a fine to contestants which have been said to be as high as ₹2 crore
So, these were some enlightening facts about Bigg Boss that you secretly wanna know.