Sunglasses are eyewear, which helps to prevent your eyes from sun damage and improve your vision. In sunglasses, there is a pair of light-filtering lenses and a frame to hold them in a place. Polarized lenses are the latest and most effective lenses to protect your eyes from ultraviolet rays. Sunglasses are also an image builder because they play a very important role in your character that you play to others. So buy your sunglasses according to your face shape because it enhances your personality. And in this article, we will be telling you which type of sunglasses you should wear according to your face shape. So, here have a look at the article!
Step 1 – Know Your Face Shape
A simple guide by which you can know your face shape.
1) Oval- Your forehead may be slightly wider than the chin, and the length of your face is
about one and a half times the width.
2) Square- Focused jaw and square chin with forehead and jawline approx the same
3) Round- Round cheeks with equal width and length of the face. They have less angles but noticeable curves.
4) Diamond – You have narrow forehead and jawline with cheekbones at the widest point
of the face.
5) Oblong – You often get confused for the oval face, though an oblong face has a
longer shape that is not as wide as oval, with a narrow chin.
6) Heart – You have wider forehead and cheekbones with a narrow jawline and chin.
Step 2 – Read Further Article 😉
People having oval-shaped face can select any type of sunglasses like cat eye, round, oversized, aviators, and wayfarers.
People in this category should select a sunglass that’s round and cat eye in shape.
Round shape face should wear wide, oversized sunglasses and rectangular frames.
Diamond shaped faces must select frames that should not be wider than the cheekbones. So they should go for rimless sunglasses.
This type of face shape will be best served with square, wayfarers, and sports(shield) style. They should not go for small frames.
People in this category should select a sunglass in cat eye, round and wayfarers shape.
So, these were the type of sunglasses you should wear according to your face shape.